Morning skin care routine
Whatever we do to our body has a direct impact on our skin. Whether it is our diet, our exercise routine or our thought process, positivity in all these aspects takes us a long way forward. Mornings are particularly essential for our prosperity. Did you realize that the principal hour of the morning is vital? How you spend it and what you do early in the day can decide your experience for whatever remains of your day.
Solid breakfast energizes our body with required nutrients. Our energy level is raised due to exercise, making us ready for the entire day and the hard work. Positive morning thoughts tend to reduce stress and releases toxic energies which directly impact the skin.
Understanding the fact that how hard it can be to go through a proper morning routine with a family and your kids to take care of but we believe that in order to have healthy glowing skin, you must do these steps.
- Wake up 10 minutes early for meditation and peace. How treat your body comes out on your face which is reflected through your skin. In order to keep yourself to and positive, focus on early morning meditation and see visible changes in your skin.
- Drink a glass of warm lemon water with added ginger and garlic on an empty stomach. This is good as it releases toxins and kills them. Not just for weight loss but for healthy looking skin too!
- Exercise, no matter what! Yes, I can’t say that enough. Exercise is important for your overall growth and even if you are not the ‘fitness’ type, do yoga and other less stressful routines but do incorporate something or the other in your morning routine and see the difference yourself.
- Eat a healthy breakfast. This one is the most important here. Breakfast is the first meal of the day and the first food that you will eat. It is supposed to jumpstart your day and not just that, what you eat has a direct impact on your other appearance which is your skin. Use foods that give instant energy, start your mornings with whole grains. If you like to go to the gym early morning, have yogurt and almonds as a quick snack before the workout. Strawberries and bananas are the best fruits to utilize in the morning for a healthy mind and healthy skin.
- Before getting ready and putting on makeup on your face, cleanse it first and rid your face of all the oils that have seeped out from the pores. Use a toner to fight the oily skin, if you have it. We personally like to use Aloe Vera on the face for a few minutes and take it off. After the cleansing and the toning and the natural repairing of the face through Aloe Vera, put on some SPF and you are ready to take over your day with that amazing and glowing skin!