The under eyes are the most delicate and the most sensitive part of the face. This is the area where the wrinkles start appearing and this is the area which needs the most care and attention. Any sort of tugging or pulling will sag the skin and make it age early. It will also create dark circles under the eyes if we don’t take care of them. Below are a few tips and tricks that will help you take care of the area.
- Use an eye cream: Make sure you choose an eye cream that has Vitamin E in it. Use light swiped motions under the eye with the ring finger. Lightly massage the under eyes and make sure you don’t pull or push too harshly.
- If you have puffy eyes, you don’t need expensive cosmetic products. Use cooling agents that can be picked up from your own home or your own house. Take a silver spoon and put it in the freezer. Let it cool overnight and apply it under the eyes. This will reduce the puffiness and make you look more awake.
- If you have dark circles and you want to get rid of them, use tea bags under them in order to lighten them. Apart from sleeping on time, you should put tea bags on the dark patches for 2-3 minutes every day for faster results. Use this home remedy everyday if you want to eradicate your dark circles completely.
- You can make masks at home and apply them under the eyes in order to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Apply raw, organic honey on the skin under your eyes, and let it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes before wiping it away gently with a warm, damp cloth. Use honey on your skin two to three times a week to help soften the skin and reduce visible lines and wrinkles.
- Use skin friendly makeup under the eyes. Covering too much and using the wrong concealer can be really bad for the under eyes. Bad makeup will affect the under eyes the most because the skin is the most delicate there.
- The best way to reduce fine lines is to apply Vitamin E under the eyes. These oils tend to reduce the signs of ageing naturally but quickly. Add this into your skin care routine for results!